- CamdenTownCamden site Information
- Pictures and maps for Camden Town, Camden Markets, Kentish Town, Bloomsbury, The Regent's Canal and The Regent's Park.
Also Pubs, Religious houses, Schools and other places of interest.
- The"General" and "Pub" maps, run from Chalk Farm in the North, down Camden Town High Street to Mornington Crescent.
There is a "close up" of the market area.
- The map "Kentish Town" runs North from C Town to Tufnell Park.
- The map"Bloomsbury" continues on, through Somers Town, across the Euston Road and down to Soho and the south of the borough.
- The Regent's Park- including Park links page, pubs, religeous houses,
- The Regent Canal maps- including pubs, religeous houses,
- West- Kensal Green Cemetery to Little Venice and Paddington basin.
- West2- The Maida tunnel to Hampstead Rd Lock.
- East- Hawley Lock to the Islington tunnel.
- The"Bus"and "Music" venue maps, give some more general information and links for Camden Town and the local area.
- The "One Way" map and detail is for those foolish enough..
- Use the "Text" menu for a direct link to all the maps and pages.
- Schools and their website links are marked in blue.
- Religious Houses in purple( many have links to relevent websites).
- Open space, Parks and gardens in green,
- Commercial buildings in brown. Other buildings in yellow.
- Move your cursor over the maps and Rest
on coloured items for captions and more information.
- Click on any of the hands that appear, to open a page of pictures related to that area. (There should be pictures where you see my little person)
- Recently adding/changing pages- Hawley development site
- You can contact me via E-mail